Code of Professional Ethics
Loan Audit Experts LLC., sets forth this Code of Professional Ethics to guide the professional and personal conduct of auditors and/or counselor teams.
All Loan Audit Experts LLC., employees, principals, and affiliates shall:
- 1. Support the implementation of, and encourage compliance with, appropriate standards, procedures and controls for information systems.
- 2. Perform their duties with objectivity, due diligence and professional care, in accordance with professional standards and best practices.
- 3. Serve in the interest of a client in a lawful and honest manner, while maintaining high standards of conduct and character, and not engage in acts discreditable to the profession.
- 4. Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information obtained in the course of their duties. Such information shall not be used for personal benefit or released to inappropriate parties.
- 5. Maintain competency in their respective fields and agree to undertake only those activities, which they can reasonably expect to complete with professional competence.
- 6. Inform appropriate parties of all the results of work performed; revealing all significant facts known to them.
Failure to comply with this Code of Professional Ethics can result in an investigation into a affiliate member's, and/or Loan Audit Experts LLC., employee’s conduct and, ultimately, in disciplinary measures.